Triple undersink water filtration system package. Healthy purifed alkaline antioxidant water, rich in molecular hydrogen. Complete installation package.
REJUV H2 Triple Undersink Filter-Hydrogen Rich Alkaline Drinking Water
REJUV H2 triple undersink filtration system, is the only product on product on the market delivering purified alkaline antioxidant water containing molecular hydrogen. The system delivers exceptional quality water and the health benefits of molecular hydrogen. Easy installation and maintenance, premium components, all for an affordable price!
5 Stages of Filtration!
Stage 1: 5 micron Pentek P-5 spun polypropylene sediment filter-Pentek is a premium USA based supplier of water filters. Pentek P-5 has outstanding dirt holding capacity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene
- designed for purity and chemical compatibility
- spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
- Superior chemical resistance and does not promote bacterial growth
Stage 2: 1 micron KX MatriKX CTO Plus catalytic carbon block filter - Outstanding chlorine, chloramine, and adsorption capacity for organic contaminants causing poor tasting water and odors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Chlorine and Chloramine reduction*
• VOC reduction*
• 1 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust and sediment
• Excellent chemical contaminant reduction*
• High dirt holding capacity
• High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
• NSF and WQA certified for Material Safety
• California Prop. 65 compliant
MATRIKX® ADVANTAGEMATRIKX® has earned a reputation for innovation. Our latest breakthrough is high performance catalytic carbon technology. We are proud to announce the addition of chloramine reduction claims across our standard range of New and Improved MATRIKX® carbon blocks.Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friendly material, the standard MATRIKX® line has been Certified for Sustainability by WQA. MATRIKX®products not only deliver industry leading performance and value, they are also manufactured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.
Chlorine Reduction Capacity: >30,000 gal @ 2 ppm chlorine (1 gpm)
Chloramine Reduction Capacity: >2000 gal @ 3.5 ppm chloramine (0.5 gpm)
VOC Reduction Capacity: >750 gal (0.5 gpm)
Pressure Drop: 5 psi @ 1 gpm
Stages 3-5: REJUV H2 Alkaline Antioxidant Hydrogen Water Filter-REJUV H2 is a custom formulation designed to deliver alkaline pH water (pH 8.5-9) with significant levels of the smallest antioxidant in nature, molecular hydrogen. Molecular hydrogen is the only antioxidant to capable of reducing oxidative stress and inflammation at the cellular level. In fact, molecular hydrogen is critical for normal cell function. We offer the only product on the market delivering 0.5-1 ppm molecular hydrogen.
Stage 3: KDF-85 process media
KDF Process Media are high-purity copper-zinc granules that reduce contaminants in water using oxidation/reduction(redox) reaction. KDF 85 process medium is a unique, innovative and environmentally responsible media consisting of high purity copper-zinc granules that use redox(the exchange of electrons) in patented products to effectively reduce/remove chlorine, iron, hydrogen sulfide, heavy metals (including lead, mercury, and chromium), and control microorganisms in potable water without the use of chemicals
Stage 4: Granulated coconut shell catalytic carbon
Carb-Cat is a liquid phase virgin activated carbon that is manufactured to develop catalytic functionality. It is a produced from coconut shell GAC using a highly sophisticated and confidential process. Of course, it is NSF Certified. The catalytic activity of this activated carbon makes it highly effective for the removal of chloramines and hydrogen sulfide from potable water.
It's extremely large micropore volume makes it particularly well suited for the removal of low molecular weight organic compounds and their chlorinated by-products such as chloroform and other trihalomethanes (THMs). An important feature of this material is its superior mechanical hardness and the extensive de-dusting during its manufacture ensures an exceptionally clean activated carbon product. Catalytic carbon is engineered to remove chloramines, hydrogen sulfide, VOCs, iron, chemicals, chlorine, tastes, and odors.
Carb-Cat has a very high reaction kinetic for the removal of chloramines from potable water which are specially designed to carry a large number of catalytic sights compared to products from other catalytic carbons so as to react with and remove different types of chloramines, including monochloramine.
Features And Benefits
All Catalytic Carbon is not created equal and the fact of the matter is that there is no equal to Carb-Cat. If you are using Jacobi or Centaur Catalytic Carbon, it might be time to use the best carbon in the business.
- Catalytic activity allows for smaller more compact system sizing
- NSF Certified
- Greater degree of contaminant removal
- Enhanced Catalytic activity
- Large and extensive internal pore structure
- Optimized density
- Maximum hardness
- Low dust and turbidity
- Excellent adsorption capacity
- High volume activity
- Rapid de-chlorination
- Low filtered water turbidity
- Engineered to be better than Jacobi CX-MCA and Centaur Catalytic Carbon
Stage 5: 99.9% Pure Elemental Magnesium
Elemental Magnesium is an alkaline earth metal known to react with water to generate molecular hydrogen. In our formulation, food grade accelerants are added to enhance and stabilize hydrogen production. The resulting water is alkaline pH and rich in antioxidants. Oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) is a measure of antioxidant strength. Water with positive ORP is oxidizing (unhealthy), 0 ORP is neutral, and negative ORP is reducing (or anti-oxidant-healthy). The more negative the ORP, the greater the antioxidant strength. REJUV H2 produces an industry leading ORP of -350 to -450 mV (Tap water ORP +150 mV).
Features And Benefits
- Superb tasting water
- Alkaline pH
- Rich in antioxidants and molecular hydrogen
- Removal of toxic heavy metals
- Removal of iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide
- Inhibition of bacteria, algae, and fungus
- Catalytic removal of chlorine, chloramines, VOCs, THMs (breakdown products of chlorination), pesticides, herbicides, and soluble amines, and organic contaminants.
- Triple undersink filtration unit with premium Mur-Lok dual o-ring fittings for leak free operation.
- Twist-loc angle stop valve for simple connection to cold water supply.
- Attractive contemporary brushed nickel faucet with premium Mur-Lok dual o-ring faucet fitting.
- Filter wrench
- 10' Mur-Lok 1/4" OD food grade LLDPE tubing
- Installation, operation, and maintenance instructions.