Aquatec ERP-500 permeate pump improves reverse osmosis system performance by increasing membrane lifetime, increasing water pressure to the faucet by as much as 50%, reducing wastewater by up to 80%, and reducing time to fill RO tank by up to 400%. Easily retrofitted to upgrade existing RO systems, 75 GPD or less.
Aquatec ERP-500 Permeate Pump
Aquatec ERP-500 permeate pump (ERP-500) is a simple, yet revolutionary, device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (no electricity required), the permeate pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of reverse osmosis water (RO) production, reducing wastewater by up to 80%. The permeate pump can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits include higher delivery pressures, faster RO water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life. The ERP-500 is specifically designed for residential applications (75 GPD or less) where overall system noise is a key concern. Includes a specially designed insert which helps the system operate in near silence, eliminating the occasional clicking or gurgling sounds that can otherwise occur. Both the ERP1000 and the ERP500 can easily be retrofitted to upgrade existing RO systems.
- Requires no electricity, powered by energy from brine water
- Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
- Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
- Enhances contaminant rejection
- Ideal for membranes rated from 10-100 GPD
- Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi
- Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
- Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
- NSF approved (Standard 58)
- Two year manufacturer’s warrant
- Available options: Pump only, Pump + Mounting Bracket, Pump + Mounting Kit (Mounting Bracket + two 1/4" push to connect x 1/4" stem elbow connectors + 5' of 1/4" OD Mur-Lok LLDPE food grade tubing + mounting screws).