KX Matrix CTO. Superior Chlorine and Chloramine reduction. High dirt holding capacity. NSF/WQA certified. California Prop 65 compliant.
KX Matrix CTO Carbon Block Water Filter
MATRIKX® ADVANTAGE MATRIKX® has earned a reputation for innovation. Our latest breakthrough is high performance catalytic carbon technology. We are proud to announce the addition of chloramine reduction claims across our standard range of New and Improved MATRIKX® carbon blocks. Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friendly material, the standard MATRIKX® line has been Certified for Sustainability by WQA. MATRIKX® products not only deliver industry leading performance and value, they are also manufactured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY:
• 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
• Performance validated by independent laboratories
• Manufactured in an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified facility
• Certified for Sustainability by WQA - S-803
• California Prop. 65 Compliant
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Chlorine and Chloramine reduction*
• 5 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust and sediment
• Excellent chemical contaminant reduction*
• High dirt holding capacity
• High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
• NSF and WQA certified for Material Safety
• California Prop. 65 compliant
Size: 2 ¾ ” x 9 ¾ “(70mm x 248mm)
Micron Rating: 5 microns
Chlorine Capacity> 12,000 gallons @ 1gpm(> 45,000 litres @ 3.8 l/min)
Chloramine Capacity> 1,000 gallons @ 0.5gpm(> 3,800 litres @ 1.9 l/min)
Pressure Drop: 3psid @ 1gpm
We ship via USPS First Class and USPS Priority Mail. Shipping will be determined at checkout.